Measuring the Impact
- RipplEffect partnered with Open Center to launch a citywide campaign driving New York’s essential workers to a new microsite providing anxiety- and stress-relief content free of charge.
- Consolidated content and coordinated with teachers and staff who donated content to the site.
- Developed a microsite featuring content from prominent speakers, such as Dan Millman (author of The Way of The Gentle Warrior), and Marianne Williamson. Video segments offered messages of hope, inspiration, meditation, and advice for dealing with the psychological toll of the pandemic.
- Developed and deployed an e-mail campaign alerting the community to the resources available to them, including a digital toolkit and continually updated new content.
- Generated donations for this community-led initiative offering free emotional support.